THE NATURE LOVERA respect healer within the Jewish community. She loved long walks in the woods at dusk and spending time in her garden. She especially loved cultivating herbs to cook with and to create medicinal remedies. May these trees stand in tribute to a life well lived!
alaVida can organize a beautiful goodbye tailored to our artist.
Our consultant will make suggestions based on a conversation with the family and/or close friends. Events are not only about decor, they are about how they make you feel.
- Beautiful & Original Venue of Choice
- In the woods
- Preferred Time
- Favourite Food
- Reception after the ceremony of food and drink including the deceased own recipes
- Personalized Decor
- A candlelit seated ceremony set within a beautiful natural space of trees and foliage
- Urn & Ceremony
- Family members would plant the ashes in a bio urn to grow as an after-life tree
- Guests & Children Involvement
- The guests would clip personal photos on a live memory tree strung within the forest and the children would pot mini herb plants in honour of the deceased’s passion for nature
- Live Entertainment
- A harpist would play ethereal music to create a magical atmosphere
- Unique Memento
- Guests would receive a river stone, write a personal message on it and place it by the urn as a tribute to her Jewish heritage