THE ROMANTICA true romantic and a big Downton Abbey fan. She lived happily with her beloved pet bird in a Victorian style home filled with pastels and dusty rose colored accents. A religious woman who dutifully attended her Anglican church every Sunday. Let’s share a cup of tea as a tribute to her generous spirit and kind heart.
alaVida can organize a beautiful goodbye tailored to our romantic.
Our consultant will make suggestions based on a conversation with the family and/or close friends. Events are not only about decor, they are about how they make you feel.
- Beautiful & Original Venue of Choice
- Garden setting with a pond
- Preferred Time
- High tea
- Favourite Food
- Tea, dainty sandwiches and mignardises in a relaxed setting of small bistro tables and chairs
- Personalized Decor
- Pastel floral arrangements, tea sets and other Victorian decorative touches. A small paper fan as the celebration program and guests are encouraged to add Victorian flare to their attire.
- Urn & Ceremony
- A minister would preside over the service by the pond with guests seated in a church like setting. The urn would be displayed on a romantically table next to her beloved bird in its Victorian cage
- Guests Involvement
- Victorian notecards on each table so guests can share fond memories of the deceased with the family
- Children Involvement
- Children Victorian style play area with toys, sticker books and miniature tea sets
- Unique Memento
- An antique glass bird clip